Saturday, September 24, 2005

25 Qs

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? See if I have any gunk in my eyes. I really hate it if I'm walking around with gunk in my eyes. Drives me nuts.

2. How much cash do you have on you? About a tenner. I'm always skint LOL

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Best

4. Favorite plant? Cactus. Low maintenance...

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My sis

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?

7. What shirt are you wearing? My black Coldplay t-shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself? Nettie

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Barefoot

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Bernie rawks!

12. Ever "spilled the beans"? On many occaisions

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Ooh, I can't tell you that!

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Welcome to 3 [just changed networks]

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? I fucking hate them!

16. What's a saying that you say a lot? Same shit, different day

17. Who told you they loved you last? Nobody tells me they love me :(

18. Last furry thing you touched? Now, that's telling!

19. How many hours a week do you work? Meant to be 35, but feels like 45

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? N/A I have a digital camera

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 21. That was cool

22. Your worst enemy? I don't have enemies, only friends who don't like me yet...

23 What is your current desktop picture? A Keanu wallpaper I made of 'Matt' from 'Rivers Edge'.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Where's the remote?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret? I'll have the million, thanks very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home