Wednesday, October 27, 2004

33 Questions

1. Who are you? I'm Nettie

2. Are we friends? Of course we are

3. When and how did we meet? You came to my board and site and we got on very well

4. How have I affected you? I have become an step-auntie to your wonderful children and you have shown me how cool Holland is and you have been a good, loyal friend to me. There aren't many of those left in this world.

5. What do you think of me? Saskia rules the world!

6. What's the fondest memory you have of me? Our trip to the bowling ally won't be forgotten in a hurry LOL

7. How long do you think we will be friends? As long as there's breath in our bodies.

8. Do you love me? Very much so.

9. Do you have a crush on me? Um, that's going a bit too far there love LOL

10. Would you kiss me? Yeah, on the cheek.

11. Would you hug me? In a hearbeat.

12. Physically, what stands out? You is TALL! ROFL!

13. Emotionally, what stands out? You're a very loving person.

14. Do you wish I was cooler? Nope, you are too cool for school already.

15. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I? 11

16. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. HCL coz it's what you are!

17. Am I loveable? Oh course babe.

18. How long have you known me? a few years now.

19. Describe me in one word. Dependable

20. What was your first impression? Very friendly, outgoing kinda gal, just like me!

21. Do you still think that way about me now? Yep, you got friends all over da place.

22. What do you think my weakness is? Bit hard to say out in the open.

23. Do you think I'll get married? Um, aren't you already. Don't pretend that you ain't, I saw the photos.

24. What makes me happy? Friendships and a certain tall dark and handsome guy that we both know.

25. What makes me sad? Lack of communication/empathy.

26. What reminds you of me? Whenever I here the phrase 'HCL'

27. If you could give me anything what would it be? A Time machine.

28. How well do you know me? I think very well.

29. When's the last time you saw me/talked to me? I IM'd you today.

30. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope. I tell you what's on my mind.

31. Do you think I could kill someone? Come off it! Never in a million years.

32. Would you have sex with me? *cough* Help, I'm choking. Yeah, if I were a guy.

33. Do you miss me? Very much :(

34. Do you think i miss you? I hope you do.

33. Are you going to put this on your MYSPACE and see what I say about you? I'll put in on my other blog.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 06, 2004 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remembered you had this ones at the Board [in June or so]so I found that, it wasn't as long as this is...and some answers [12/13]are not up to date, funny to see these again

Love ya lot babee!!

1. Who are you? You are the only one who has the 'right' to call me Sask
2. Are we friends? I'd say we are!!
3. When and how did we meet? Not even that long ago, last December
4. Do you have a crush on me? Major! ha sorry dear won't go that far for ya
5. Would you kiss me? Only a friendly one on the cheek
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.Sweetie, simply because you are!
7. Describe me in one word. Fan(atic)tastic
8. What was your first impression? You'd go to great length for your loved-ones
9. Do you still think that way about me now? Yep
10. What reminds you of me? Shanice-I love your smile
11. If you could give me anything, what would it be? Keanu
12. How well do you know me? Still in that learning stage
13. When’s the last time you saw me? Haven't yet, but saw your cute pixxie this morning at Jen'n Inn
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t? Nope
15. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you? Are you going to answer this in return?

 
At Saturday, November 06, 2004 7:51:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, November 06, 2004 10:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you make me wonder what it was you said and removed there, lol

 
At Saturday, November 06, 2004 10:22:00 PM, Blogger saskia said...

oh shoot Sask again...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home