Thursday, September 09, 2004

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

Today is my 9th Wedding Anniversary. Hubby and I were married on the 9th day of the 9th month, 9 years ago. I remember it as if it were yesterday. It was nice to get the wedding album out and look at the lovely pictures that were taken that day to commemorate our union.




This pic is a scan from the contact sheet the photographer gave us. I can't take photos out of the album because then I'd ruin it [and I don't want to do that]. I made it black and white to make it look more charming.

My cousin gave me away as my dad passed on in 1992.

Happy Anniversary AJ.

8 Comments:

At Friday, September 10, 2004 8:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow don't you guys look like babies lol
Congrats Jen and Ade (that's what my brother gets called)


Kiwi

 
At Friday, September 10, 2004 12:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! You two are so cute!

Kat

 
At Friday, September 10, 2004 5:17:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Now we're both fat and cute...:)

 
At Friday, September 10, 2004 6:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture! What a lovely couple you two are! (September 9 is my sister's birthday by the way.)

You are so pretty, Jen, and this is the first time I've ever seen Adrian!

Happy Anniversary to you both!

Sharon

 
At Friday, September 10, 2004 7:26:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Sharon!

And a Happy Birthday to your sis. :)

p.s. that'll be the only pic of him you'll be seeing online...;)

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 12:43:00 AM, Blogger Janice said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH!! YOU BOTH ARE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER I am soooo sorry about your dad's passing. I know if I get married I would have my mom and my oldest brother walk me down the aisle cause my dad also has passed years ago.. from cancer..

You are a beautiful person and friend.. I am blessed to have you in my life..

hugs and God bless your friend
janice

 
At Saturday, September 11, 2004 4:07:00 PM, Blogger bluezzzgirl said...

Yay! Congrads Jen! :) I hope the two of you had an amazing celebration and share many more years of simply enjoying each other's company :)

 
At Saturday, September 18, 2004 1:03:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Bernie.

We have done since we were born...;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home