Saturday, August 14, 2004

TOLD YA, BLACK OUTSIDE, BLOND INSIDE...

I'm such a dunderhead sometimes. I was going to post about one of my favourite shows - America's Next Top Model. It's close to the final and there's only 3 girls left and being in England we don't know who won yet, but now I do because I went to the flipping website!

GAH!

I was going to say I was totally gutted that April was dismissed last week, coz I really liked her, but she got kinda uppity, trying to direct the photographer and art director on her last photo shoot. She was playing so well until that point, not putting a foot wrong.


Yoanna's beauty shot

I'm quite glad Yoanna won - she seemed the most likely candidate. She paid close attention to everything and soaked it up like a sponge. Shandi came a looooooooooong way - a total and utter transformation [but playing away is just not cricket is it luv?]. Mercedes, cute as she is, was 'very commercial' like the judges said.

Can someone please erase my memory or turn back time. Is there anyone out there with that kind of power! LOL

3 Comments:

At Saturday, August 14, 2004 6:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you watch that show. *snickers*

Sharon

 
At Sunday, August 15, 2004 4:26:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

As Ty Ty sez 'You shut up!' :p

It's interesting. It's a reality show and you really get to see people's true colours. There were a couple of real 2 faced bitched in that show and I was glad they were kicked to the kerb...LOL

 
At Wednesday, August 25, 2004 2:52:00 AM, Blogger Nascar Nurse said...

I think you should go for this, Hell..show them what a real Diva is made of!! :) I love your blog!! Ill see ya in Paris!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home