Saturday, July 24, 2004

THIS IS SPOOKING ME OUT!

My horoscope for yesterday...

Weekend Update: Friday is overloaded with opportunities and great vibes. Friends, loved ones, creative and social pleasures – and even a touch of rebellious adventure get this weekend off to a good start. Hopefully, you’re not committed to a weekend of work. You’re not in the mood to cope with repetition, annoying people or anything remotely boring. You’re ready for a road trip – something fun and light hearted – perhaps with friends. You’re gabbier than usual and delight in talking up a storm with long lost pals. Most of Friday is superb until late night when a Moon/Saturn square create a temporary wave of worry or sadness. Luckily, it won’t last. Saturday afternoon is so much fun – and packed with variety. It’s your kind of day: an array of disparate things hooked together with fun and a little magic. Later Saturday, you once again experience a moment of fear or worry about the health or happiness of someone you care about. Sunday is physical and fast-paced. If you’re competitive and athletic, you may beat your own previous record. No matter how easy-going you appear to be, a deep vein of do-or-die desire to prevail courses through your veins. Later Sunday evening, your thoughts revolve around love. Some of you may miss your latest crush. Earth to Gem: if you have a cell phone (and I know you do) that’s what it’s for!
We had a good sales day at work and yes, I was chatting away to everyone and anyone, which I always like to do.

And I was worried. Hubby is going away for 2 weeks and I thought he wasn't going until today, but he left yesterday. I didn't see the note he left for me and I was up til 2am, worried sick about where he was.  I'm also worried about a relative who is very poorly at the moment. He had an operation on Thursday and has pulled through ok.

And....of course, I'm missing Keanu like crazy.  I don't have his number, so can't call him LOL.  I so wanna be in America right now :(


8 Comments:

At Saturday, July 24, 2004 3:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, hope everyone and everything gets better real soon. :(

Kat

 
At Saturday, July 24, 2004 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

And I didn't work today! *eek*

Does anyone hear that Twilight Zone music...?

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 8:14:00 AM, Blogger J said...

I'll say hi to the Kman for you and I;ll let him know you're thinking of him :)
4 more sleeps for me
And thanks for the postcard :D

Kwi

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 7:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes horoscopes can be so accurate in their vagueness. *hears Twilight Zone theme music.*

And sometimes horoscopes are just good for a laugh. Case in point, mine for today:

You may not have expected a drastic change in a formerly platonic relationship -- but it's en route. If you've been wondering about it, wonder no longer. You're not crazy. They're flirting.

Yeah right. Well I won't lose sleep over this one.

Hey do you ever check out your chinese horoscope?

 
At Monday, July 26, 2004 7:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, that was me...Sharon. LOL

 
At Tuesday, July 27, 2004 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

KIWI!!

3 more sleeps! YAY!

I wanna be there..:(

Hey Shazza..;)

 
At Friday, July 30, 2004 2:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl, what the hell happened to your keanu site? It's all frigged up! Gah!!
I hope it gets fixed soon. That truly sucks.

Kat

 
At Friday, July 30, 2004 11:30:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Thanks honey!

I followed the 'instructions' to 'upgrade' and it didn't work...and my host is saying that they don't deal with this.

They flipping well better!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home