Monday, June 21, 2004

ANOTHER FANTASTIC DAY AT THE OFFICE...

NOT!!

Man, I so wanted to kill everyone today. Not only did the machines not work [I felt like I was in the Matrix, the machines were turning against me]. So many customers came through the door and everyone as helpless and hopeless as the last.

Boy, why can't people be more autonomous? Next, they'll be asking me to wipe their arses.

And to top it off, we had a man pushing in the queue, yelling and swearing at me because I said he was not to be served. When the police eventually came, I never seen anyone more so fast in my life. One minute he was there, next minute he was gone.

Not that the police would have done anything to apprehend him, they're so blase these days...

Maybe I should hire this guy.

Kittie Hitman for hire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home