Thursday, May 06, 2004

YE KNOW TOO MUCH...

Monthly Horoscope: From Elle.com

For May 2004: You’re the expeditor this month, especially during the first week. So much happens between the 1st and the 5th – enough to rock your world and reinstate your power and authority. If you’ve felt a bit like a stranger in a strange land, Jupiter’s change of phase will either lead you to the right location or stabilize your circumstances. The 4th offers a dazzling Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse combo that challenges you to take a long, hard look at your career and living arrangements. Are you happy? Are you healthy? This eclipse challenges you to be honest with yourself and have the courage to initiate important changes that may be overdue. Venus and Neptune both go retro, giving you a reprieve from one pressing issue. (A little more time to think and mull over pros and cons is just what you’ve needed.) Still, don’t procrastinate. Let go of expensive habits or maintenance, gas guzzling vehicles, and other nonessentials that keep you shackled to long hours and money woes. This month reminds you how precious and rare personal freedom is. No tchotchke can compare to freedom and peace of mind. Allow yourself to at least consider a simpler way of living. Mid month brings a cuspal New Moon, hugging Taurus and Gemini. You may recognize that things could be better, but may not yet feel ready to making a change. On the 20th, the transiting Sun moves into your sign, giving you more strength – and restlessness.


All of this has been going through my mind. I need out! I WANT OUT! I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done I'm thru.

[recognise the movie quote...?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home