Wednesday, May 12, 2004

SPOOKY!

Here's my Taroscope for today, which is up at Catz' site. I hadn't seen it until just now [note the time of the post].

AIR ELEMENT Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
*****************************************************************

You're likely to spend much of your day communicating with others - long telephone calls, people you haven't heard from in a while coming out of the woodwork.


I find this very VERY freaky!

I was on a course today and there were 5 people on it that I used to work with at various branches. I haven't seen or spoken to any of them for about 1-2 years!!

We had ourselves a ball catching up on all the goss. Must've been very disruptive, but who cares eh..?

We had fun!


2 Comments:

At Thursday, May 13, 2004 1:37:00 AM, Blogger bluezzzgirl said...

Hey Jen, I didn't realize you had a personal blog. This is great! I thought you only did the Keanu blog :) And it's strange that your Taroscope turned out to be true.

 
At Thursday, May 13, 2004 7:41:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hey Bernie!

You're the first one to comment on my new style Blogger blog...LOL Welcome!

Yeah, that really freaked me out.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home