Friday, May 14, 2004

OK, THAT WAS FUN...NOT!

A little girl decided to barf right at the front entrance of my workplace today. And guess who had to clean it up? Yes, muggings/your's truly.

And thing that got me was this man in the queue kept shouting 'Oh it's smells so bad' and other stuff that I didn't really want to hear, so I told him to shut up [very politely I might add].

It turns out it was his kid that had puked. If I'd have known that, I'd have made him clean it up.

Flipping typical....

4 Comments:

At Friday, May 14, 2004 11:49:00 PM, Blogger bluezzzgirl said...

Aww, I'm sorry you got stuck with puke duty. :( The guy should have been made clean it up.

 
At Saturday, May 15, 2004 2:13:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

The cheek of it! He had a right nerve. Nobody else was saying anything, but him.

When I saw him walking out with her, I was so mad.

 
At Saturday, May 15, 2004 4:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks girl. It's always a horrible job to clean up vomit that belongs to someone else.


Kat
Http://mysinglemomlife.com/blog

 
At Saturday, May 15, 2004 9:24:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

The way I thing about it is, if it happened in your home, you'd clean it up, wouldn't you?

So, it's no different at work. The banking hall is my domain and it's got to look clean and tidy as much as possible.

People were treading the stuff onto the carpet, so I had to take action.

Oh well, it was my first time....LOL

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home