Saturday, May 15, 2004

LIKE WHAT I'VE DONE WITH THE PLACE...?

Fancied up the joint a wee bit - d'ya like it? I just love the background pic - don't you? This pic of Keanu Reeves and I was taken on 15/04/2004 outside the House of Blues club on Sunset Strip. Now I don't like doing the 'fan' thing and bothering the guy, but the opportunity came up, thanks to a friend, so hell yes, I'm gonna take it.

He really is a humble guy. He's going like "Why?" [like how Shane Falco says "Why me?" in The Replacements when we wanted to talk to him and stuff, which I thought was very cute. But man! You are 'The One' of course we love you lots.

I wouldn't fly 5000 miles just for anybody ya know...

5 Comments:

At Saturday, May 15, 2004 3:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you guys. :)

Kat
Me

 
At Monday, May 17, 2004 8:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!



Kiwikyd :)

 
At Monday, May 17, 2004 7:47:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

You'll get your turn soon honey...;)

 
At Tuesday, May 18, 2004 1:52:00 AM, Blogger bluezzzgirl said...

Aaawwwwwwhhhhhhh, :) nice pic. Hummm, I can see your hands but only one of Keanua's and I have a dirty mind. LOL

 
At Thursday, May 20, 2004 7:36:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yes you do...:p

D'you know, I don't even remember if he touched me or not.

I don't care, I got to touch him and rub his belly...8)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home