Sunday, March 07, 2004

SAY CHEESE!

From Sunday Brunch

Here's last Sunday's questions as this Sunday's aren't my cup of Tetley...

1. What type(s) of camera do you have? Fuji Finepix 400 - a really good camera [at the time]. It records up to 80 secs of video and can store MP3s too!

2. Do you store your pictures in a box, photo album or on your computer? Digital pix are on the 'puter and on CD. Normal pix are in albums and some in the original wallets as I haven't gotten around to putting them in albums yet.

3. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of? Family. I love taking pictures of get togethers. I have lots of nephews and nieces [all a bit mad like me] and just seeing them growing up over the years through the camera lense is a real joy.

4. What is the biggest size photo you have hanging in your home? A portrait of hubby and I in the living room. It's done on canvas paper, so it looks like a proper painting.

5. Do you like having your picture taken? I liked having my picture taken more when I was slimmer. I always look fat in the pix these days [that's coz you are fat Jen].

And...


Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Dogma:: Kevin Smith
  2. Spirit:: Holy
  3. Voodoo:: Queens
  4. Demon:: Constantine
  5. Digital:: Camera
  6. Ceremony:: Wedding
  7. Research:: Cancer
  8. Career:: Non-existent
  9. Penis:: Bigger
  10. Film:: Noir
Thanks R-J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home