Wednesday, November 26, 2003

VISITING THE FLIP SIDE

Decided to do a bit of proper surfing tonite [as my site is down yet AGAIN!] and found this.

Not or Hot


You'll definately be giving these urrrrrrrrrrrrrrgly dudes 10 out of 10 that for sure...

This is only interesting if you're a Londoner [then again, maybe not...]

And thanks to Freewill Astrology for this link. I'm so glad I don't suffer from this. When I see too much text, my eyes just glaze over.

Talking of horoscopes, here's mine for this week *eek*

As your mating season gets into full swing, I suggest you browse through a book called Dr. Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation, by evolutionary biologist Olivia Judson. Your mind may be blown wide open as you learn how experimental some animals are in their approach to sex. You'll read, for example, about dolphins that try to copulate with turtles and seals, orangutans that masturbate with sex toys made of leaves and twigs, female chimpanzees that average ten trysts a day with numerous lovers, homosexual romps among manatees, and female seahorses that impregnate their male partners. I'm hoping that by expanding your definition of what's "natural," you'll lose any shame you might still have about your own harmless though exotic erotic tastes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home