Friday, August 01, 2003

OK, I'M BACK

Haven't gone anywhere, just been a little busy with stuff.

Went and saw Pirates of The Caribbean yesterday. It was a free sneak peak [always love those...]. The movie doesn't officially open here until 8th August.



Overral it was a good movie, but a little too long for my likings. They could've wound it up a good 30 mins earlier. Johnny Depp was hillarious and wonderfully campy as Captain Jack Sparrow and Orlando Bloom was quite endearing with his big soppy brown eyes and swashbuckling finesse. Keira Knightly did a good turn too. I hope she does well in Hollywood.

Geoffrey Rush is excellent as ever and ILM's special effects are outta this world [especially the ghouls walking underwater - trez kewl].

I like the surprise 'twist' towards the end and I dunno why people don't sit through the credits of movies coz they always miss the good stuff...there's always a closing clip which could possibly lead to sequels....[maybe I shouldn't have told you that...sorry...]


It's 'dress-down' day at work tomorrow. I like it when I don't have to think too hard about what I'm going to wear to work. Plus, I can show off my cool Agent Smith top...;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home