Saturday, August 30, 2003

MY FRIDAY FIVE

1. Are you going to school this year?
Nope, but I should. I'm terribly lazy. I did want to do a degree, but couldn't as I had to go out to work and would be so tired of a night that I just couldn't do it.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate?
I did college and left with 2 'A' levels in music [practical and theoretical].

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects?
Music, Drama, Media Studies, English Lit, Spanish, Office Practice/Typing

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects?
Maths [hated it, but got 2 'O' level passes LOL], Chemistry [only coz the teacher was a racist git]

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite?
Yeah I did, but d'you what, I can't for the life of me remember his name! He was like a father to me and didn't treat us like kids. Dammit, that's gonna bug me like crazy now...




BRIDEZILLA



ROFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home