Sunday, August 10, 2003

FRIDAY FIVE ON SUNDAY

1)What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
I last visited LA to see becky perform. I went to 2 concerts, which was a fantastic birthday present to myself..;)

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Getting stared at a lot when I was in Singapore and Australia. What? Haven't you seen a black person before??

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
I would go wherever Keanu Reeves is - I'd stick to him like glue.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
I like cars [terra firma and all that], but planes are ok [although I'm more scarred of them now, than when I was younger...] and trains are ok [overground, not underground coz I hate the tube...]

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Canada - I'd love to go there and take a look around - meet up with Maeve. That would be cool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home