Sunday, July 20, 2003

This or that?

1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
I have a regular list I visit daily, but if I've got time, I'll wander around a bit...

2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
I visit news sites first then blog, then other sites.

3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
Every day baby. I get withdrawal symptoms otherwise...LOL

4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
Of course - not that it's always utilitised.

5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
I like shopping online. I can't be dealing with all those people. I get clautrophobic.

6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
All the time. [why are you asking this question? LOL]

7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
I don't visit newsite per se, but news aggregators like Google or Yahoo!]

8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
Messageboard baby. I own one.

9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
Email preferably but I do like to chat sometimes [again, if I have time]

10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
I've met krix and a bunch of gals from the becky mailing list. That was fun [we must to it again soon...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home