Sunday, February 02, 2003

Ok......so I'm 2 days late, so what...

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?I liked Wonder Woman because she was the first lady superhero I'd ever come across.

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?Can't think of anything really. Even though we werent' rich, I pretty much got things I wanted. I don't remember being denied anything. I got my first piano at 8 [present for an aunt] so I was kinda set musically I guess.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?The furthest I've been is Australia. That holiday rocked! I was away for 2 months.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?Still getting to grips with my guitar. I'd like to become profitient someday. But I always wanted to learn to tap dance and now I'm too fat...LOL

5. What are your plans for the weekend? None. I had a big weekend last weekend. This weekend is chillout time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home