Thursday, February 13, 2003

1. Morning or night person? I'm a night person. Example. Went to bed at 3am last nite...
2. Heavy or light sleeper? unfortunately, light. Made even worse by a hubby who snores....
3. Remember your dreams or not? Don't remember 'em, even if I do have 'em.
4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little? I should say I need a lot of sleep, but I frequently get away with a little [4-6 hrs] and am still able to function as a normal member of society.
5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness? It's gotta be dark and it's gotta be SILENT! Any noise and I can't get to sleep at all. It takes me ages. That's prolly why I stay up so much.
6. Flannel sheets or some other kind? Flannels are nice, but I have normal cotton and posh lace.
7. One pillow, or more? One pillow, although, I don't always use it. When I was younger I never used a pillow at all.
8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night? Has to be shut to keep the noises out [and in too......LOL]
9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them? I hog the covers and wrap myself up like a KFC twister.
10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer? Gotta have the radio. Capital FM and the dulcet tones of Mr Chris Tarrant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home