Tuesday, January 21, 2003

This-or-That

1. Super Bowl or World Series? Not fair, I'm from England, dunno the difference. Ok, I think I know. Superbowl=football, World Series=baseball. If I'm right then Superbowl babee.
2. Winter or summer? Summer coz I hate being cold.
3. Look up numbers in the phone book, or call directory assistance? Call 192, so much easier.
4. Mashed potatoes or French fries? French Fries. I know they're fattening, but they're just yummy
5. Hand-code your website, or use an editor (such as Front Page)? I'm a lazy cow I need Frontpage...LOL
6. Freeway or winding country road? Get me on the Freeway/Motorway babee. I still have to find out about my speeding fine...
7. Star Wars or Star Trek? The first 3 [Star Wars/Empire Strike Back/Return of the Jedi] are *awesome*. This new stuff is a load of rubbish.
8. Disney or Warner Brothers cartoons? Disney I guess. Can't really beat that old chestnut.
9. When it feels chilly in the house: crank up the heat or put on a sweater? Crank up the heat.
10. CBS or PBS? Another 'not fair one' coz I'm in England!! I'll pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home