Thursday, October 24, 2002

This is krix's 50...

Here's mine.

1. Your name spelled backwards: REFINNEJ

2. Where were your parents born? JAMAICA

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?

Not counting pictures, MACROMEDIA FLASH MX

4. What's your favorite restaurant? A CHINESE RESTAURANT NEAR WHERE I LIVE. HAS A LIVE PIANIST WHO'S REALLY COOL.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? ME SWIM? GET OUTTA HERE. TOO LONG AGO TO REMEMBER. OH NO I LIE. WE WENT BOATING IN AUGUST, OUR BOAT GOT CAPSIED AND I STRUGGLED, NOT SWAM TO THE BANK lol

6. Have you ever been in a school play? YES, I PLAYED THE 'STONEAGE QUEEN OF EUROPE' IN A PLAY CALLED ULLYSES AND I HAD 5 PARTS IN MY FIRST SCHOOL PLAY AT SECONDARY [COOL]

7. How many kids do you want? DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION

8. Type of music you dislike most? I'M NOT A KEEN FAN OF RAGGA MUSIC, DRIVES ME CRAZY

9. Are you registered to vote? Yes.

10. Do you have cable? NO I HAVE SATTELITE TV

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? YES, BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BUY ONE...:(

12. Ever prank call anybody? NOT AS SUCH. I MADE HUBBY CALL THIS NUMBER, SAYING 'MR SMITH CALLED YOU AND SAID CALL BACK'. HE RANG THE NUMBER AND IT WAS A CRANK CALL NUMBER WITH AN ANGRY MAN ON THE OTHER END AS A RECORDED MESSAGE. I WAS CRACKING UP AS HE WAS TRYING TO DEAL WITH THE CALL. IT TOOK A FEW MINUTES BEFORE HE REALISED IT WAS FAKE. HE WAS NOT IMPRESSED...LOL

13. Ever get a parking ticket? YES DAMMIT! MY JOB IS MOBILE AND ONE TIME I WAS PARKED IN A 2 HR BAY. I WAS LATE BY A FEW MINUTE AND SAW A £40 TICKET ON MY CAR. I HATE THEM WITH A VENGEANCE.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NO FREAKING WAY MAN! lol I LIKE MY LIFE.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? AUSTRALIA [COOL!]

16. Do you have a garden? YES, BUT NOT VERY WELL KEPT I'M AFRAID.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? GARFIELD OR THE FAR SIDE

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? YES ALL 4 VERSES IN FACE [DID YOU KNOW THERE WERE 4 VERSES...? HUH, DID YER? DID YER? LOL

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? SHOWER IN THE MORNINGS! I HAVE A BATH OCCAISIONALLY WHEN I REALLY NEED TO RELAX.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? SAW MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING THE OTHER WEEK. THE DAD AND THE GRAN IN THE MOVIE JUST CRACKED ME UP...

21. Favorite pizza topping? HAM AND PINEAPPLE [YEAH, REALLY BORING], BUT I'M GETTING SICK OF PIZZA ANYHO.

22. Chips or popcorn? I LOVE CHIPS! WITH ONION VINEGAR

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? IT'S A NICE DARK BURGUNDY COLOUR, WHICH INCIDENTALLY I'VE LOST :( SO I'M WEARING A JANKY IMITATION.

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? WHAAA?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE...

26. Orange Juice or apple? APPLE JUICE RULES!

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and

where did you dine? I WENT TO A LEAVING DO WITH WORK MATES.

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? CAN'T BEAT GALAXY RIPPLE. YUM!

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? EARLIER THIS YEAR. DAMMED IF I KNOW WHAT IT WAS FOR...lol

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS LITTLE. THE LADY NEXT DOOR HAD THEM GROWING NEAR HER FRONT DOOR. I USED TO PINCH THE ODD ONE...

31. Have you ever won a trophy? I'VE WON MEDALS, DOES THAT COUNT? IN ATHELTICS.

32. Are you a good cook? PASS. YOU'LL HAVE TO ASK HUBBY.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? YES I FILL UP THE TANK ALL THE TIME.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? I DON'T THINK SO, BUT DON'T QUOTE ME...

35. Sprite or 7-up? 7-Up. WEIRD. I REALLY LOVE SPRITE HERE, BUT HATE 7-UP, BUT WHEN I WENT TO GREECE LAST YEAR, THEIR 7-UP TASTED GORGEOUS AND THE SPRITE WAS AWFUL.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? YES, MY LAST EMPLOYER'S UNIFORM WAS PASSABLE. I DON'T WEAR ONE NOW THANK GOODNESS!

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? MOUTH ULCER PASTILES. I HURT MY MOUTH AND IT WAS KILLING ME.

38. Ever throw up in public? I'VE THROWN UP OUTSIDE, IF THAT COUNTS. I DUNNO IF ANYONE WAS AROUND AT THE TIME.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?

GIMME DA LURVE.....

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? MOST DEFINATELY. I USUALLY GET VIBES ABOUT PEOPLE STRAIGHT AWAY WHETHER I LIKE THEM OR NOT, SO I GUESS IT'S THE SAME FOR LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? WHAT'S THAT?

42. Can ex's be friends? ER, DUNNO, DON'T HAVE ANY.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? MY FATHER IN LAW.

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? YESH! LOVELY DARK CURLY HAIR.

45. What message is on your answering machine? MINE'S BROKEN. WHICH REMINDS ME...

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live

Character? WAYNE CAMPBELL AND GARTH ALGAR FROM WAYNES WORLD. [PARTY ON WAYNE!]

47. What was the name of your first pet? PHOEBE A CAT WE HAD WHEN I WAS SMALL.

48. What is in your purse? CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS, DRIVING LICENCE, TRAIN TIMETABLE, PICTURE OF MR REEVES, MEMBERSHIP CARDS, EVERYTHING BUT MONEY...LOL

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? I CAN'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION! lol

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? I'M GRATEFUL THAT I WASN'T HURT IN THE ACCIDENT I HAD ON TUESDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home