Thursday, October 24, 2002

I had a car accident on Tuesday. The guy in front of me came to a dead stop and I put the brakes on, but then my foot slipped off and I thought 'Oh no, I'm gonna hit him' and I did...

BOGUS!

And, I tried to swerve out of the way, but still got the corner of his car. I went into another lane and caused another car to brake suddenly and the truck behind him went into him, so, 2 accidents for the price of 1....

To add to that, the truck and I were on the side of the road when another car came along, didn't see the truck in time, put his brakes on and had another truck go into the back of him.

So, not a good day for me yesterday. I went home with a headache and took the day off.....

Cause of the accidents. People driving too fast in poor, rainy conditions with slippery feet on crappy peddals.

To think, the car I was driving was a courtesy car because my car was in the shop getting repaired. So, new car, not used to driving it also didn't help my situation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home